Sample

I had heard such great things about this book and it definitely didn't let me down. For some reason I was expecting the girls to be really big bitches but they weren't! Each of them had their far share of problems but being catty wasn't one of them.

The mystery is there from the very first page and it's still there on the very last page. This book will leave you hanging on every word. There is no way you could read this slowly. You have to devour it to figure out what's going on and who'd behind all the messages. But none of those things are answered in the end!! Must read book two now!!!!

I loved all the characters. Even though they had way more drama in their lives than was realistic they still felt very real to me. I was definitely cheering them on the whole time, even if the things they were doing wasn't "right". I can't wait to find out if I will still be cheering for them in later books.

Overall, this was a very fast read and I liked it a lot. I would recommend it. And of course I can't not mention the show! After I finished the book I watched the trailer and I must say I'm pretty excited about it. The show premieres June 8th on ABC Family. (ABC Family will definitely have to tone it down a little huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images by © Kelly J Sorenson | www.kellyjsorenson.etsy.com